The much awaited 2016 is here and already ticking away! Jan Ist is gone , Jan 2nd is gone, Jan 3rd is gone, Jan 4th is rolling out! Soon, Dec. 31st will come.
Remember, there is really nothing called a NEW YEAR… every year is same number of days, weeks and months (except for a LEAP Year).
What then makes a NEW YEAR? Very simple… It`s a NEW YOU!!!
A NEW YOU will determine and define this NEW YEAR.
What is Your Personal Development Plan for 2016?
You need a Detailed, well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan, which you must be loyal and committed to in 2016.
This plan must include:
1. Spiritual development (Developing quality fellowship with Your God and Creator);
2. How many mind-enhancing books you are going to read (weekly, monthly or quarterly);
3. Professional and Career Advancement Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend (Paid or Free);
4. Mentors and Coaches you must connect with, that will add great value to your life;
5. Relevant Skills to develop or sharpen to enhance your ability to SERVE and EARN;
6. Network or Associations to join that will serve as Leverages;
8. What Products, or Services will you be creating this year to multiply IMPACT and improve INCOME;
9. Negative Relationships or Friendships to sever from or cut off;
10. Wise and Intelligent Investments to be involved in this year;
11. Negative habits, attitudes and behaviours to deal with;
12. Positive habits, attitudes and behaviours that must be cultivated.
THINK AND REFLECT!!!
Success doesn’t just come, you earn it!
If you don’t demand it, then you don’t deserve it!
P.S: The Backbone of this post was gotten from a BC… I just added a little flesh 😜😄😄
Have a great year!!!