….by Elsie Ogianyo
Skater skirts are really my favorites after pencil skirts, because of their versatility, the chic way about it and not forgetting that they are ever trendy.
It can give you the sassy, sexy or casual look, depending on how you style it. I’d be putting out a few ideas on how to achieve either of these looks for your skater skirt.
1. Off-shoulder top with a pair of heels and a simple necklace;
2. A loosely fitted top, court shoes and a handy purse;
3. For cool/cold weather, a cardigan over the skater skirt and a pair of sneakers or boots would do nicely;
4. A graphic or statement tee would make your outfit casual but more fun;
5. A crop top over the skirt on heels or sneakers for the sexy outlook;
6. Plain/casual black top over the skater skirt with minimal use of jewellery.
P.S: Pictures are not ours unless stated.
Let’s be social:
On Twitter: @elsielaquezee
On IG: @creamelle
Quote of the day:
“Champions are propelled by desire, not compelled by fear.”
– Denis Waitley
Hurray!!!! We are on BBM. Please join our BBM Channel C004482DE